Starting up again

Now that my foot is mostly better, I'm able to get back at my weight loss and exercise goals.  I stopped writing in the blog because I was frustrated by always saying that I intended to do such and such and didn't because of some excuse.

I have been blogging on my reading blog, and a friend reminded me that I have this one, after he was poking around.  So I'm starting again.

I have been weighing in with a friend every Monday.  Since we are trying to lose forty pounds by January. So far, I have managed to gain six pounds.  I have taken four of those off and have been bouncing around my starting again weight.  I need to get serious about it. 

I packed my swim stuff last night, and I'm hoping to swim before work.  I am meeting my daughter after work for treadmill time.  I am hoping that the cough decides to stay away today.  I managed to sleep from about 10:30 pm, until 3:30 am.  With my bladder waking me as usual.  I couldn't go immediately back to sleep, so I started writing.  Hopefully, I'll be up at 5 again to leave for the gym by 5:45 am.  Let's see how this goes.

Comments