July 31, 2017 , Monday

I swam this morning. Not very far but I got quite a bit in and got to work on time also. I think the lady that I usually race to get dressed by a lot. She was walking into the room as I was hitting the shower . She hadn't come back from her sauna by the time I was dressed. I still haven't learned her name. I have someone unknown to me as my accountability partner. We just briefly chat and then two minutes that it takes us to get dressed.

I am way over my step goal for today. Mostly because it was a crazy day at work and I had to run up and down the stairs a few times. Not a bad thing.

I decided to be healthier and couldn't decide what to have with the leftover macaroni and cheese and meat from last night. Homemade. Nonfat milk . Not the Day-Glo orange stuff. Anyway I want to make a deposit at the ATM and right next door to it was Trader Joe's. So I ended up getting some Brussels sprouts and some corn and some tortillas for later.

I have not yet weighed myself . I need to do that soon. Hopefully either tonight or tomorrow morning. I know it's up from when I started. I still have quite a bit of water to drink for tonight. Right now it's about 5:15 PM . I have time .

I went to go ride the bike at the gym on Almany. I underestimated how popular the classes were on Monday night. I couldn't find a parking spot so I went home figuring my step goal was high enough. Also, I was glad that I stopped at Trader Joe's before going to the gym . There's an extreme pizza near the Almany gym. I would've ended up going in there I'm sure. Didn't want to do that .

Comments