setting day one

Today isn't day one.  Today is day negative 2.  I will start up again Monday morning.  I'm putting it down in writing now so that I'm accountable.  

The cough that I've had since January 16 is nearly gone now.   I had a cortisone shot in my foot on Thursday, and I'm calling for a physical therapy appointment on Monday.  

I will pack my gym bags Sunday evening and be ready for both a swim and a run first thing Monday morning.

Today, though, my friend, Regina, tells me that I need a mani pedi and lunch.  A reset day.  

Tomorrow, there's a track meet and I am taking my car in for brakes.  I'll most likely attempt 10,000 steps at the track, although I haven't done it since November of 2016, other than the odd day here and there.

Tomorrow, also, I'll set my initial goals.   Hoping to meet them in six week increments.   Nothing strenuous, but I want to get it into writing.

Comments