Monday - day one - April 24

Today, I woke up late.   Undecided about which gym to go to.  Fell back asleep.  Not a good start.

I got up after an early morning phone call, and I weighed myself.  Not as good as I'd like it to be, but I need to start somewhere.

I swam until my shoulders ached.  Only a quarter mile.   But it was a quarter mile more than I've done since who knows when.

I spent time trying to figure out why my fitbit wouldn't sync up with yes.fit.  I have two accounts, I guess.  I hope it'll be fixed tomorrow.

Only 8000 steps, but got a small swim in.

Goals:

Swim/run/shower - done
Bring Aly's car in - done
Visit Regina - done
Bring mom home - done
Note for Kat - done
Kat to dentist - done
Weigh myself - done
Finish book 5 - moved to tomorrow
Open house at work - didn't make it
Get packages ready for mailing - moved to tomorrow
Oil in wagon - moved to tomorrow

Comments